3/08/2007

BIG NEWS: Movin' On Up!


I've been hinting at a big change for a little while now and, well, the day has come. I'm permanently leaving Your NYK to join SB Nation's basketball wing. The new site is up and it's called Posting and Toasting after the classic Walt Frazier phrase.

Nothing about my actual body of work is going to change, except for the location, so don't worry about that (or do worry about that, you asshole). All that's different is that I'm part of a network, I'll have advertisements, and YOU readers get to create accounts, comment with ease, and write your own mini-posts called diaries.

I urge you to go check it out, and create an account. Help Posting and Toasting blossom into the most badassest community of Knicks fans out there! Boo-yah!

If you have any questions, email me at postingandtoasting@earthlink.net

NOW GO CHECK IT OUT.

8 comments:

Nugg Doctor said...

Good Luck!

Barnesgasm said...

I'll miss you, yournyk.blogspot.com. If nobody screws me over, I GOT LAST COMMENT DIBS!!! AHAHAHA!!!
This is why I'm hot.

Anonymous said...

congrats!


(muahaha barnes.)

colt said...

Guys just found out this site it's pretty cool you can compare all sonics game ticket prices New York sonics tickets

zachstaa said...

last comment...

Steven Perez said...

the new site loox sweet, glad to see the format is still the same, congrats and Good Luck!


last comment

Egregius said...

Go, New York go!!!!!
Good luck!

colt said...

hi guys
knicks is my best team in the NBA i wish i could go to watch all their games i found a good web site where you can compare your new york knicks tickets an found cheap tickets
http://www.ticketwood.com/nba/NewYork-Knicks-Tickets/index.php really is a good site

go go knicks